Coronavirus- 2019-nCoV - COVID-19
In the context of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), WMDA has set up several information pages to provide you with an array of useful information and resources.
Read more here:
- May 19: slide presentation at the EU Competent Authorities Meeting
- May 14: WBMT webinar register here and find the program here.
- May 4: Rapid alert of cryopreservation submitted by the S(P)EAR Committee: SEAR Rapid Alert
- April 15: Donor suitablity criteria defined by the WMDA Donor Suitability Committee
- March 26: European waiver and link to European information
- March 25: Support from WMDA International Emergency Task Force: link to request for assistance
- March 25: WMDA Cord Blood Selection Service: link to request for assistance here.
- Frequently Asked Questions from WMDA members (only for WMDA members)
- Information for healthcare professionals (including information from WMDA member organisations, general information and information from professional partner organisations)
- WMDA webinars on COVID-19 - experience from WMDA members
WMDA Virtual Meeting 2020
Find here the link to the WMDA Share page on which we will develop the programme for the upcoming digital WMDA meeting
|Wmda button red|
In need of help? Question or suggestion?