Information available for organisation types
To facilitate the exchange of information and to improve business relations, WMDA provides access to contact data of organisations that are listing donors or cord blood products in the global database of Search & Match Service (formerly BMDW).
The following information is available:
Helpful Navigation Tips
- The "Watch" feature can be clicked for a space which allows automatic emails to be sent to your address notifying you when information has been edited.
- The "Share" feature allows you to send the page to desired people
- The "…" feature allows you to export certain pages on the space to printable documents
- For registered users (WMDA members) additional/restricted information may be accessed by clicking on
- This page is publicly visible
- Editing is restricted to the organisation profile administrators
- Editing is further restricted on page level to specific persons (record owners)
Information about and for the organisation profile administrator
It is each organisations designated organisation profile administrator's responsibility to ensure all information displayed for their organisation is accurate at all times. By compiling, this resource will be a valuable tool for patients, donors, and organisations worldwide.
Type of Edit
Title of Tables/Page
Action for editing
Editable by user on page
Operational information, regulatory requirements information and documents
Follow instructions in Helpful Tips document
Not editable by user on page
Contact details, registry information, affiliated organizations, emergency contact, persons and functions, registry closures on main calendar, CBB survey
Must use ‘Edit’ button found on registry page main page by clicking key symbol in additional resource title
Any omissions, errors or corrections can be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can read here helpful tips how to maintain and update your information.
The WMDA makes no representations or express or implied warranties regarding any information on this site or obtained through these links; expressly disclaims all legal liability and responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, currency, suitability, validity, or usefulness of such information; and is not and will not be liable for any statements, errors, or omissions in posted information, or for any losses, injuries, or damages that arise or are alleged to arise from such information. Use of any information provided on this site does not and is not intended to create a contractual or other relationship. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All rights are reserved to remove any information posted on the site.
You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You may not access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, or violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website.
You may not use data collected from our website for ANY (direct) marketing activity.