Czechia Czech National Marrow Donor Registry Plzeň (ION-5440)
- Registry operational information available on: https://share.wmda.info/x/1xJcAQ
Update March 1, 2022:
- CNMDR is operational for all its services and activities. .
- Travel restrictions from and to Czech Republic were released as of February 15th and are available here: Coronavirus - Information of MoI - Ministry of the interior of the Czech Republic (mvcr.cz)
- Classifications of countries according to the risk of transmission of covid-19 will be relevant only in some cases, e.g. for foreign nationals travelling to the EU.
- In most cases, the system of vaccination / recovery / testing will be applied to meet the requirements for entry. Please note that the rules are different for travels within the EU or to the EU and also depend on the type of visa/residence permits.
- If necessary, all information regarding Donor Health&Availability, VT/Workup and Transportation requirements can be provided, discussed and/or consulted by phone (+420373034333) or e-mail (email@example.com)
- Depending on the epidemiological situation, the conditions for entry into the Czech Republic are expected to be gradually more and more relaxed
- Cryopreservation of the product in TC is allowed at the discretion of the transplant centre.