Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Registry operational information available on: https://share.wmda.info/x/d4JGE
- Update January 21, 2021 DKMS-BMST registry is accepting search requests from international registries as usual.
- CT-process: DKMS-BMST recommend a Health & Availability Check (HAC) instead of requesting a CT. A HAC request includes a donor health history questionnaire as well as an information session with the donor. Please be aware that a CT testing has to be performed before transplantation. Therefore, for donors without regular CT, a CT + Workup request (CT/WU-Combo) has to be requested, where CT samples are then taken in addition to the pre-collection samples on the day of donor’s physical examination.
- Work-up requests: DKMS-BMST registry currently accepts work-up requests as usual. Routine medical examination of donors is carried out including risk evaluation of COVID-19 exposure. The transplant center will be notified immediately if any ineligibility has been determined
- Transport of HPC collected- DKMS-BMST support in courier or cargo transports of HPC collected depending upon the flight availability. Flights are available for many destinations now but days of operations may be limited. However, we ask you to be flexible regarding the date of collection and the delivery date of the stem cells in your country. DKMS-BMST is prepared to support you in importing stem cells to India. RT-PCR negative test report is required to avoid institutional Quarantine. RT-PCR testing is available at all International airports for those without this report( or reports older than 72 hrs) .