BMDW Search & Match Service
Benefits of BMDW Search & Match Service
- BMDW is the primary source of all haematopoietic stem cell donors and cord blood units globally
- BMDW holds over 28 million donors and over 700,000 cord blood units from 98 registries and cord blood banks from 54 countries
- BMDW helps the community find a donor as quickly as possible by provinding:
- User friendly interface and functionalities
- Probablity matching for each donor/cord powered by OptiMatch
- Additional information on each donor and cord blood unit (once organisations provide it)
Access to the BMDW Search & Match Service is restricted to authorised users and is primarily intended for use by professionals in the field of stem cell transplantation with profound knowledge of HLA, such as search coordinators and transplant physicians from transplant centres, national stem cell donor registries, and cord blood banks.
- If you would like to become a BMDW user, please visit the section get started on our website for more information about the application process.
- If you are already a registered user, then please log in with the button just below.
If you are experiencing any problems to access the BMDW Search & Match Services, please first check on this page if the system is offline due to maintenance. For all other problems, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org.