To facilitate the exchange of information WMDA provides access to Donor Registry and Cord Blood Bank data.
The following data is available:
|Type of organisation||Data available||Source||Maintained by|
|Any||Core information: |
address, country, general contact details
|Donor Registries||Operational information||Donor Registries||Donor Registry|
|Cord Blood Banks||CBB Survey data 2015 (where available)||CBB Survey 2015||not updated. Static information|
Any omissions, errors or corrections can be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisations are identified as follows :
- Donor Registries have an ION: a globally unique identifier, as issued by the ICCBBA, which maintains the authorative list of ION's.
- All other organisations without an ION are referenced by their WO number, as used by the WMDA internally.
- This page is publicly visible, even for not logged in users.
- For registered users additional/restricted information may be accessed by clicking on the
- Editing is restricted to members of the group WMDAREG
- Editing if further restricted on pagelevel to specific persons (record owners)
The WMDA makes no representations or express or implied warranties regarding any information on this site or obtained through these links; expressly disclaims all legal liability and responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, currency, suitability, validity, or usefulness of such information; and is not and will not be liable for any statements, errors, or omissions in posted information, or for any losses, injuries, or damages that arise or are alleged to arise from such information. Use of any information provided on this site does not and is not intended to create a contractual or other relationship. All information is on an as-is basis. All rights are reserved to remove any information posted on the site.
You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You may not access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, or violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website.
You may not use data collected from our website for ANY (direct) marketing activity.